Giffin-Parker Insurance Brokers, a member of the JG Parker Insurance Group since 2006, specializes in commercial Ag insurance for mid to large size companies. Agriculture is our specialty weather you are a Grower, Shipper, Packer, Farm Labor Contractor or Dairymen we understand the unique challenges and exposures that you face.
We believe that the responsibility for developing a comprehensive insurance program should be shared among the broker, the insurance company and the client.
Giffin-Parker Insurance Brokers is dedicated to working with you to establish a proactive service plan that will assist in controlling your insurance costs and provide support services that will assist you in managing your risk.
“Our goal is to reduce your “net” insurance costs while making your business safer, healthier and more profitable.”
- Are you getting FREE proactive loss control services from your current agent?
- Is your current agent aggressively managing claims to keep your cost of Insurance down?
- Does your current agent provide you with a proactive account service plan?
- Do you receive complementary HR Support from your current agent?
Agriculture is our Specialty:
- Farm Labor Contractor
All Lines of Coverage
- General Liability
- Excess Liability
- Worker’s Comp
- FLC Licensing
Community & Industry Involvement:
- California Cirus Mutual (Associate Member)
- American Pistachio Growers Association
Experience the difference Giffin-Parker Insurance clients receive that their competitors do not!
Let us show you why Giffin-Parker is a better choice for your insurance.
- Monitor current policy and 3 years prior for open claims activity
- Follow up on each open claim no less than every 3 months
- Annually complete an open claims reserve review
- Provide quarterly claims status with action plan
- Heat Stress training
- Sexual Harassment training
- CPR Training
- Employee safety training
- IIPP manual review
- Cal/OSHA compliance audits and citation assistance
- HR Hotline; Certified HR experts answer questions, render advice and follow up with research to resolve issues
- Training courses that ensure compliance reduce risk and rive employee engagement.
- Comprehensive resource center with all the forms, checklists and tools needed to maintain compliance