Healthcare Reform has brought an increased focus on employer related compliance. The Department of Labor and the Internal Revenue Service have increased the number of audits they are conducting each year. Failure to pass these audits can result in fines of up to $500,000.
It can be difficult and time consuming for an employer to identify the mandatory guidelines and regulations that are required. As a result, we have made it a priority to counsel our employer partners in the area of compliance and to partner with the very best administrators to assist you.
- IRS reporting and employee notifications
- ERISA reporting and disclosures
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) notification
- Annual Disclosures and Notices
- Following COBRA guidelines
- Section 125 plan