Human Resource Directions:
Just one employee exposes you to government regulation and increased liabilities. James G. Parker Insurance Associates can provide your company with the assistance needed to operate your business within state and federal laws and regulations. The objective is to reduce your exposure to employee litigation.
If your company has a full-time experienced HR manager, we can provide support and resources that will enhance their job skills and performance. If your company’s staffing limitations require the duties of the HR manager to fall upon you or someone without specialized training, we can provide the crucial guidance needed to safely navigate the employee/employer relationship.
HR Compliance & Procedure Audit:
- Employee Records Review
- Employee Handbook Review
- Leave of Absence Policy Review
- Cal OSHA Compliance Audit/Postings Check
- IIPP Program Review
- Wage & Compensation Analysis
- Exempt Employee Status Verification
Interviewing/Hiring Procedure Training
- HR Consultations & Annual Audit
- Document Library – State Specific Forms
- Monthly HR Alerts
- Monthly Webinars
- Employee Manual Review
- Compliance Training
- Manager & Supervisor Development
- Safety Training
- Employee Reviews & Performance Plans
- 24/7 Online Assistance
- M-F Live Help!