Coronavirus (COVID-19) Resources
To Our Valued Customers
As global concerns and precautions grow concerning the coronavirus (COVID-19), James G Parker Insurance Associates will continue to proactively prepare for the impact this will have on the insurance industry.
Currently, the coronavirus has not interrupted our business operation. We are taking precautions within our organization to ensure our employees are protected, as well as our clients. Our agency will continue to provide the same level of service and responsiveness to our clients.
James G Parker Insurance Associates has a dedicated marketing team continuing to keep in contact with our insurance carriers. We are gathering updates on the current insurance market conditions and how carriers will be responding to the ongoing situation.
Please access the following resources below for guidance on the evolving policies relating to the coronavirus outbreak:
- Dept. of Insurance
- Cal/OSHA Interim Guidelines for General Industry
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- World Health Organization
- California Coronavirus (COVID-19) Response
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA or Act)
- Fresno County Health Office Order for Businesses, Hospitals and County Residents
- Finding the Right Help During the COVID-19 Outbreak
- CARES Act Bill
- COVID-19: Careers & Training
- COVID-19 Infection Prevention in Construction
- COVID-19 Infection Prevention for Agricultural Employers and Employees
- COVID-19 Infection Prevention for Logistics Employers and Employees
- Recording and Reporting Requirements for COVID-19 Cases
- 2021 Covid-19 Supplemental Paid Sick Leave
- SB 1159 Summary Sheet
- TheZenith SB 1159 COVID-19 Reporting Form 1
- TheZenith SB 1159 COVID-19 Reporting Form 2
- California COVID-19 Federal & State Employee Leave Benefits (BHHC)
- AB 685 Summary Sheet
- Cal/OSHA AB 685
We will keep you informed of any additional updates that arise. Thank you for your partnership as we continue to navigate this new and challenging environment together.
Feel free to contact your agent if you have any questions.
James G. Parker III
President & CEO