Care facilities and home care providers supply valuable health care services. You wouldn’t want to jeopardize your reputation or resources by hiring someone without the proper training and qualifications to provide care to your clients.
Choosing an insurance agent should be done with the same caution and consideration. Given the unique exposures of caregivers and care facilities, only an experienced, knowledgeable broker should be trusted to oversee your insurance portfolio. Our agency has been specializing in caregivers for over 20 years.
We specialize in finding coverage for:
- Senior Living Communities
- Independent Living Facility
- Assisted Living Facility
- Nursing Facility
- Home Care Providers
- Residential Group Homes
- Outpatient Treatment: Alcohol and Other Drug Addictions
- Day Care Facilities
- Substance Abuse Centers
- Adult Foster Homes
Programs also available for:
- Boys & Girls Clubs
- Charter Schools
- Religious Schools
Guaranteed cost, large deductibles, or loss-sensitive programs are available.
- Professional and General Liability
- Umbrella Liability
- Med Defense with Cyber Liability up to $10M/$10M Limits
- Varying Retention Levels and Alternative Risk Options
- Physical/Sexual Abuse
- Retroactive Date: Inception or Prior Acts Available
- Punitive Damages (Where Allowable by Law)
- Defense Outside up to the Limit
- Extended Reporting Options
- HIPAA Expense
- Hired/Non-Owned Auto
- Data Breach
- Employee Benefits Liability
Health care businesses have unique and important insurance considerations. Any business working with patient care shares liability concerns that must be managed through sound risk management, combined with the proper insurance coverage.
Let us help you manage the hazards your health care business faces every day with insurance products designed for your specific needs.